July 23, 2020
About the Role:
The Customer Success team devotes their time and attention to our customers and ensures they have an incredible experience. The Customer Success Manager is the voice of the customer to internal teams and provides a direct line of communication to marketing, product, sales, and development. A successful CSM is one that can think quickly on their feet, takes ownership of customer needs, and is dedicated to creating value for our customers.
You’ll be responsible for managing the support desk tools, creation and maintenance of FAQs and knowledge bases, troubleshooting customer issues, hosting webinars and training, assisting in the delivery of RealMassive products and services, assisting in the communication of product and feature releases, and implementing and refining customer success best practices.
This role supports the Operations team, and reports to the VP of Operations. This is a full-time position that is currently fully remote/work from home. Austin, TX metropolitan area preferred.
● Compile customer insights from various communication channels and deliver them to the product and marketing teams
● Produce, implement, and manage educational and training videos as well as web-based and in-person trainings when applicable
● Manage the customer support desk and ensure tickets are routed appropriately and resolved in a timely manner
● Provide a smooth onboarding experience for new customers
● Assist in the delivery of RealMassive products to customers
● Identify potential new customers based on user behavior and market feedback
● Identify and present additional solutions that address customer needs
● Manage customer retention and renewal
● Effectively communicate feature and product releases/upgrades
● Develop and maintain reports on customer issues
● Provide responsive support to inbound customer chats and emails
● Write an occasional blog or two
● Participate in the market specific commercial real estate community
● 4 year college degree at an accredited program
● At least six years of experience in customer-facing roles
● Experience in SaaS based businesses
● Familiarity and basic understanding of APIs and API implementation
● Ability to collaborate well within teams
● A pleasant disposition combined with a passion for technology and working with customers
● Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
● Solid working ability with Salesforce or similar CRM
● Deep knowledge and understanding of support tools such as Zendesk
● Solid working skills with the Microsoft Office 365 suite of tools, especially Excel
● Positive attitude and willingness to do what is necessary to get the job done
● Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment
● Meticulous and methodical – a strong attention to detail is a must
● Pride in what you do
● Initiative to step up to different challenges
• Knowledge of JIRA and Agile development methodologies
• Experience with REST API development and integration using Python
• AWS RDS PostgreSQL skills and experience
• Market-competitive compensation, to include equity
• Best-in-class benefits: medical, dental, and vision
• Company sponsored long-term disability
• Unlimited vacation
• Maternity/paternity leave
• Flexible working options
• Suite of optional benefits include HSA, FSA, and short-term disability
Why join us:
At RealMassive, our strength is our knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people. We are commercial real estate’s only real-time, big data solution and property marketplace dedicated to providing innovative technology solutions to modernize a $15 Trillion industry. Our products are designed to break down the barriers that have traditionally isolated data and insights from those who benefit the most from an open data environment. We strive to make the lives of our customers easier through information and access, which in turn helps local communities around the country grow and thrive.
Whether you work in engineering, data science, product, sales or operations, at RealMassive, we are all focused on the same mission and vision – to be the world’s source of commercial real estate data and insights. We are focused, dedicated and committed to improving the lives of our customers by staying experimental, agile and innovative.
Our culture is built on inclusion, integrity and ideation. We value the voices, thoughts and passions of every employee and believe that success is collaborative, not individual. When you join RealMassive, you’ll instantly help our customers make better decisions, create opportunities, move faster and improve the commercial real estate transaction experience.
RealMassive, commercial real estate’s real-time data provider and marketplace, is the industry’s source for searching, finding and evaluating commercial property and markets around the country. The marketplace makes it easy for business owners, entrepreneurs, brokers, developers and investors to find the perfect property to start and grow their business in small rural communities or major metropolitan areas.
With innovative data solutions, RealMassive is the industry’s largest data source of commercial property data that is updated and verified weekly. The data collected, standardized and enriched by RealMassive provides our customers with faster, more effective information to make decisions relating to leasing, acquiring and dispositioning commercial properties.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to apply:
If you feel you are a fit and want to jump on this ship, we welcome you to apply.
Please send your resume and cover letter (optional) to email@example.com and we’ll get back with you!